Friday, September 3, 2010

why i started this blog

i originally started this blogg in high school when i moved to gwinnett high school my junior year, i thought it was just horrible my parents just messed up everything the ripped my life away from an i wasa never gonna see my frends ever again........but come to think of it as the school year went on things were looking good,meeting new ppl ,things were okay at home the arguing that my parents would do alost everyday were calming down.......but as they say all good things must come to end,..as my senior year came by my parents were back to arguing again an h things were getting worse(nothing physical)... so hey decided to split up an this time for good....I could never be any happier when i heard about this( not being selfish or anything)all the arguing and stress they were putting on theirselves was not healthy or safe for my younger siblings...an my parents are happier and healther then ever and im happy about this...verry happy.....but we into an apartment realy close to our old house so i can finish my senior year with ppl i kinda know lol.....but i graduated an found some very good friends(not associates..but life time friends)so i decided to just start this blogg so u can go through life wit me as go to college and face all of the challanges life have for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment